Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Fundraiser Volunteer Sign-up

PTA

Our PTA Fundraiser is coming up. I need to get a small army of volunteers to make this fundraiser work. Every Tuesday and Thursday the student’s order forms will need to be picked up from each class room and brought to my house for sorting and packaging.  Picking up the orders should not take more than 20 mins in the morning. I need 1 volunteer for every Tuesday and Thursday morning of the fundraiser to pick up forms and bring them to my house. I will then need to have each order sorted and filled. I am asking for 4 volunteers on Tuesdays and Thursdays early-afternoon to come to my house to sort and fill each order. If we can get 4 volunteers I am hoping we can get it done in 1-2 hours. I will then need 1 volunteer to deliver each filled order back to the class rooms before school gets out. This should not take more than 20 mins as well. I am officially ending the fundraiser on the 19. But unofficially I will pick up any extra orders on Friday 19. So I will be asking for volunteers to help with sorting/packaging orders Friday morning before early release. Please fill in your name/phone number on the days you would be able to help. 

This sign up sheet is available online and will work better there since everyone can see what days are filled and what days are not. Use the link below to sign up online:


But if you don't want to use the online version I will try to keep this list as up to date as possible

Thank you


Pick up oder forms
Name
Phone


















No comments:

Post a Comment